Vegan and Plant Based Desserts
- Süre: 180 Dakika (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Neutral Bay, NSW
- Ürün kodu: VEGAN
Cook, Eat and Enjoy! Come to Sydney Cooking School in Neutral Bay, Sydney to learn to make plant based and vegan desserts from one of the world's leading vegan pastry instructors from Europe. Originally from Sydney, Jessica McKenzie, the leading pastry instructor of Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy in Europe, returns occasionally to teach selected courses in plant based and vegan pastisserie.
At this course you will learn to make:
- Gluten free Banana and Chia Bread (refined sugar free)
- Coconut Crème brûlée with mango & passion fruit.
- Classic Dessert Verrines. Seasonal flavours. 3 elegant layers of assorted textures and flavours assembled in small glasses.
Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy, the world's leading vegan training services company, has partnered with Sydney Cooking School of Neutral Bay, Sydney, NSW to offer a range of vegan, plant based and healthy cooking classes to suit all ability levels, from the absolute beginner to the more experienced cook. Classes are fun, hands on, interesting and with a range of cuisines to choose from there is something suitable for everyones tastes. You will learn tips and tricks from experienced vegan and plant based Chefs while enjoying. To ensure you get the most out of your experience we like to keep our class sizes small (10-15 people)