Great Australian BBQ Spread!
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Neutral Bay, NSW
- Product code: AUSSIE BBQ
The complete Australian BBQ for seafood lovers, meat lovers, entertainers and avid barbecuers alike.
Learn the art of impressive and incredible barbecue cooking in this interactive and hands on barbecue class, taught in our alfresco barbecue area fitted with state of the art barbecues and grills. Plenty of food to be enjoyed with a couple of beers!
The complete Aussie BBQ
Learn the tips and tricks of fabulous barbecuing from our BBQ expert, cooking a range of different proteins with inspiring flavours and recipes to impress everyone at your next home BBQ!
How to cook the perfect steak on your barbecue to achieve that wonderfully charred flavour from rare to medium-well.
Whole barbecued fish with fresh tomato & coriander salad.
Grilled prawn and chorizo salad with caramelised onion.
Yummy sticky chicken skewers.
Soft flatbreads and smokey barbecued babaganoush.
A selection of delicious roasted sides.
Cook up your BBQ feast before sitting down as a group to enjoy together.
What to expect
- Learn from Chef Paul, our resident BBQ expert with a wealth of knowledge of barbecuing techniques, tips and tricks. Feel free and welcome to ask any questions you may have!
- Enjoy our small class sizes, our welcome environment and enjoy with you friendly participants.
- This class is conducted in our upstairs, semi-alfresco BBQ areas using state of the art appliances and equipment.
- We provide aprons for use while you are cooking, amazing food to feast on, drinking water and of course a couple of cold beers!
- A fun, relaxed and professionally delivered learning environment. Our chef is passionate about sharing his enormous wealth of information to inspire you to prepare these dishes at home.
- Use of fresh, top quality, especially sourced ingredients. We can cater for common dietary requirements when advised in advance.
- Recipes of these incredible dishes provided to take home.
- Suitable for BBQ enthusiasts, couples, mates and individuals who are interested in learning new techniques or simply enjoy a delicious BBQ feast.
- This course is typically held various Thursday or Friday evenings from 6:30pm and Saturday mornings at 10:30am.
- Book this as a private class for 10-12 friends, anytime.