Perfect Pasta & Gnocchi
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Neutral Bay, NSW
- Product code: PASTA
Beautiful homemade pasta, fresh tortellini and gnocchi from scratch!
There is nothing more indulgent than home-made delicious egg pasta and nothing more rewarding than making it by hand, yourself for all to enjoy. Impress family and friends with this timeless skill, seemingly difficult until you simply learn the techniques.
Join us in this hands on cooking class where you will make a variety of dishes to add to your repertoire. Enjoy the truly satisfying art of getting your hands messy to create this rich and tasty pasta.
We'll be making enough pasta and gnocchi to enjoy some here and plenty to take home.
This is a hands-on cooking class where you will be making:
Handmade pasta from scratch
Pulled pork (or cheese) fresh tortellini
Roast pumpkin ravioli parcels
Spinach & ricotta gnocchi
Restaurant worthy rosemary & lemon butter sauce.
Roll and cut your freshly made pasta into taglietelle or angel hair pasta to take home.
Enjoy a glass of wine while you savour some of the delicious pasta dishes that you have prepared.
What you'll enjoy during this cooking class:
- This is a hands on and informative class where you will actively prepare the above dishes.
- The duration of this class is typically 2 hours.
- Our class sizes are kept small so that you can enjoy our relaxed and friendly environment.
- Learn from our personable and experienced chefs and feel free to ask any questions you may have!
- Enjoy our brightly painted kitchens with state of the art appliances and equipment.
- We provide aprons for use while you are cooking, you'll be making delicious food, we offer drinking water and of some wine to enjoy with your meal.
- A fun, relaxed and professionally delivered learning environment. Our chef is passionate about sharing his enormous wealth of information to inspire you to prepare these dishes at home.
- Use of fresh, top quality, especially sourced ingredients. We can cater for common dietary requirements when advised in advance.
- Recipes of these incredible dishes provided to take home.
- This class and dining experience is typically held various weeknight evenings from 6:30pm and Saturday at 10:30am or 3:00pm throughout the year for up to 10-12 guests. Or enquire on our Contact Us page to book this as a private event for your friends and family.
- Children between the ages of 10 -17 are eligible to attend provided they are booked in together with a participating Parent/Guardian over the age of 18 at a ratio of 1:1.