Introduction to French Classics: Three Course "Blue Menu"
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Neutral Bay, NSW
- Product code: FRENCH1
One of our most popular classes, an introduction to French Classics!
France has a rich culinary history, from rustic foods, rich and warming mains to delicate desserts. Allow our chefs to teach you these impressive restaurant-quality dishes and how easy they are for you to recreate them at home to impress your family at meal time or your friends at your next dinner party.
We have since expanded and now offer 3 fabulous French cooking classes at Sydney Cooking School, each of which can be taken individually and do not need to be done in order. This class is suitable for beginners to experienced cooks alike.
Three Course "Blue" Menu
Be guided and inspired by our French trained Chef during this hands on and interactive class as you work in pairs to create each of the classic French dishes in this three course menu.
Twice Baked, Four Cheese Souffle
Ideal for entertaining, soufflé is a baked egg-based dish which originated in early eighteenth century France.
Made with egg yolks, beaten egg whites, goats cheese, mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar cheese.
Carré d’agneau a la Provençale (Lamb Provençale)
Using premium Australian lamb rump, roasted and served with luxurious Paris mash flavoured with truffle.
Warm Chocolate Fondant
A decadent, rich chocolate dessert with a soft centre which will melt your palate.
*If you have any specific dietary requirements or concerns please mention these in the comments section when booking or Contact Us to advise.
What to expect during the class:
- This is a hands on and informative class where you will actively prepare the above dishes.
- Dine as a group with your fellow participants and enjoy your restaurant worthy dishes with a glass of wine!
- This is a 2 to 2.5 hour class depending on the size of the class.
- Our class sizes are always kept small, friendly and intimate so that everyone has ample space to work in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
- Aprons, restaurant-quality cuisine, drinking water and of course a glass of wine to enjoy with you meal are all included.
- You'll enjoy a fun, relaxed and professionally delivered learning environment where our chefs are passionate about sharing their extensive experience to inspire you to prepare these dishes at home.
- We always use fresh, top quality ingredients.
- Recipes of these incredible dishes provided to take home.
- This class and dining experience is typically held various Thursday and Friday evenings at 6:30pm, Saturday at 10:30am or 3pm and occasional Sunday mornings at 10:30am throughout the year.
- Enquire on our Contact Us page to book this as a private event for your friends and family.