Mexican & Margaritas
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Neutral Bay, NSW
- Product code: MEXICAN
Enjoy this modern twist on traditional cuisine!Mexican food more than just about tacos, burritos and fajitas. Traditionally Mexican food is very healthy, using a variety of fresh vegetables such as tomato, capsicum, beans, onion and garlic to accompany fresh seafood and meats.
This popular cuisine uses the freshest of ingredients and flavour combinations you might not have tasted before to create fun, fresh, healthy and flavoursome cuisine.
Who would have thought that chocolate goes with chicken?
The menu fit for a fiesta!
Be guided and inspired by our Chef during this hands on and interactive class as you work in pairs to prepare an authentic and delicious Mexican feast! Then enjoy with your fellow participants while sipping on our fabulous freshly made fruit margaritas.
Pulled Pork Empanadas
Tomatillo salsa with avocado
Pollo Borracho (Drunken Chicken)
Mexican Rice Pilaf
What you'll enjoy during this cooking class:
- This is a hands on and informative class where you will actively prepare the above dishes.
- This is a 2 hour class depending on the size of the class.
- Small group sizes, friendly & experienced chefs and a fun & fresh learning environment!
- Feel free and welcome to ask our personable and approachable chefs any questions you may have!
- Enjoy our brightly painted kitchens with state of the art appliances and equipment.
- We provide aprons for use while you are cooking, amazing food, drinking water and of a freshly made margarita to enjoy with your meal.
- A fun, relaxed and professionally delivered learning environment. Our chef is passionate about sharing his enormous wealth of information to inspire you to prepare these dishes at home.
- Use of fresh, top quality, especially sourced ingredients. We can cater for common dietary requirements when advised in advance.
- Recipes of these incredible dishes provided to take home.
- This 2 hour class and dining experience is typically held various weeknight evenings from 6:30pm and Saturday at 10:30am or 3:00pm throughout the year for up to 10-14 guests. Or enquire on our Contact Us page to book this as a private event for your friends and family.
- Children between the ages of 10 -17 are eligible to attend provided they are booked in together with a participating Parent/Guardian over the age of 18 at a ratio of 1:1.