Mexican Street Tacos!
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Neutral Bay, NSW
- Product code: TACOS
Take your tacos to the next level with these amazing authentic, delicious and impressive fillings during our lighthearted and interactive class.
During this 2 hour cooking and dining experience:
- Make and press your own masa flour corn tortillas (gluten free).
- In pairs make your own fresh fish ceviche - as mild or spicy as you like!
- Learn how to make Mexican blackened Arrachera (skirt steak) and
- Fresh homemade Salsas such as Pica de Gallo, Tomatillo Salsa and Salsa Roja de Chile Arbol.
- The Chef will explain how to make the perfect Pulled Pork served with Mexican slaw.
And then we all gather round the communal table to enjoy the delectable fiesta with more cervezas and plenty of laughs!
DIETARY REQUIREMENTS: Suitable for vegetarian, dairy free and gluten intolerant guests. Please mention your dietary requirements in the Comments section when placing your booking online.make your own
- Enjoy our small class sizes, our welcome environment and enjoy with you friendly participants.
- A fun, relaxed and professionally delivered learning environment. Our chef is passionate about sharing his enormous wealth of information to inspire you to prepare these dishes at home.
- Use of fresh, top quality, especially sourced ingredients. We can cater for common dietary requirements when advised in advance.
- We provide aprons for use while you are cooking, amazing food to feast on, drinking water and of course a couple of cold beers!
- Recipes of these incredible dishes provided to take home.
When is it held?
- This course is typically held various weeknight evenings from 6:30pm and Saturday afternoons at 3:00pm
- Book this as a private party for 10-12 friends, anytime.