Thai Cooking Class
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Neutral Bay, NSW
- Product code: THAISCS
Be taught by a professional Thai Chef!
Join Chef Air currently owner & Chef at restaurant Chon in Balmain and previously of Sydney's renowned Sailors’ Thai restaurant, as she takes you on a journey through the flavours of modern Thai food.
During this relaxed style class, watch Chef Air prepare a number of authentic Thai dishes with a slightly modern twist.
Fresh, flavourful and fragrantDuring each class you will learn a flavourful menu using fresh ingredients and fun menu that you'll be able to create at home to impress your friends and family.
Learn to make dishes such as...
Green papaya salad Or Salad of Salmon fillets & green mango
Southern Style fish curry with Asian greens Or Chicken Panang Curry
Black sticky rice with caramelised coconut Or Tapioca Pudding
Enjoy Chef Air's enthusiastic yet relaxed approach as you learn the skills and tools to master Thai cooking and unique recipes that you will be able to recreate in the home. All recipes will be provided to take home.
* Please note menu varies between classes and changes seasonally to showcase the best, most flavourful ingredients available.
During this class you will benefit from the following:
- Small, friendly and intimate group sizes.
- Up-close and personal with the chef preparing dishes right before your eyes. This class calls for individuals to assist with certain dishes or if you prefer just kick back and relax and enjoy the learning experience.
- Aprons and drinking water provided.
- Use of fresh, top quality, especially sourced ingredients.
- Recipes of these incredible dishes provided to take home.
- This class is typically held Sunday mornings at 10:30am throughout the year for up to 10 guests.