Fabulous French Cuisine "Red Menu"
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Neutral Bay, NSW
- Product code: FRENCH3RED
Prepare a restaurant quality 3-Course menu, impressive yet easy to recreate at home!
With two other successful French Classics cooking classes, we've added yet another incredible menu to enjoy. This stand-alone class does not require any previous French Cooking experience and is suited to beginners and intermediate cooks alike. Be guided and inspired by our French trained Chef during this hands on and interactive class as you work in pairs to create each of the classic French dishes in this three course menu.
Three Course "Red" Menu
Enjoy this truly wonderful dining experience with a difference as you prepare a restaurant worthy meal to sit down and enjoy over a glass of wine. This menu is sure to impress with some quintessential French cuisine!
Pot of mussels served in their shells and cooked in a light white wine cream sauce, served with crusty bread.
Coq Au Vin*
Slow cooked chicken with red wine, speck, mushrooms and garlic.
The classic French dessert is probably the most famous crepe dessert in the world. It consists of crepes served with buerre Suzette, a sauce consisting of caramelised sugar, butter, orange zest and Grand Marnier and flambé, and served with vanilla bean ice cream.
*If you have any specific dietary requirements or concerns please mention these in the comments section when booking or Contact Us to advise.
What to expect during the class:
- A fabulous and unique cooking class and dining experience!
- This is a hands on and informative class where you will actively prepare the above dishes.
- Dine as a group with your fellow participants and enjoy your restaurant worthy dishes with a glass of wine!
- This is a 2 to 2.5 hour class depending on the size of the class.
- Our class sizes are always kept small, friendly and intimate so that everyone has ample space to work in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
- You're welcome to ask the experienced Chef any queries you may have abut French cooking.
- Aprons, restaurant-quality cuisine, drinking water and of course a glass of wine to enjoy with you meal are all included.
- You'll enjoy a fun, relaxed and professionally delivered learning environment where our chefs are passionate about sharing their extensive experience to inspire you to prepare these dishes at home.
- We always use fresh, top quality ingredients.
- Recipes of these incredible dishes provided to take home.
- This class and dining experience is typically held various Thursday and Friday evenings at 6:30pm, Saturday at 10:30am or 3pm and occasional Sunday mornings at 10:30am throughout the year.
- Enquire on our Contact Us page to book this as a private event for your friends and family.