- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: VEGGIE
Healthy and delicious, fabulous and fresh, vegetarian delights!
Expand your repertoire of go-to delicious and nutritious Vegetarian meals during this 2 hour interactive cooking class.
Not only will this class provide you with brand new ideas to spice up your cooking creations and refresh your meal plan, you will also learn top tips and tricks from our expert chefs for faster cooking, creativity as well as how to choose and cook with fresh, local produce.
The cooking class typically covers four to five meals, using a selection of different vegetables and cooking techniques.
Sample DishesWe vary the dishes seasonally and from class to class through out the year so that you can return for some more delicious ideas!
Ricotta & Parmesan fritters with romesco
Pumpkin, Coconut, Ginger and Coriander Soup
Roasted beetroot & feta tart with caramelised onion & rocket
Shaved Asian style vegetable salad, mint, coriander & ponzu
Carrot and quinoa falafels
Lentil patties with roasted beetroot and bocconcini
Sweetcorn Fritters with avocado salsa
Learn in a fun and interactive setting. Some dishes will be demonstrated by the chef and others will be hands-on for you to actively prepare. Tasters of all the dishes will be provided as well as recipes to take home.
Enjoy the benefits of the Sydney Cooking School experience
- This is a hands on and informative class where you will actively prepare the above dishes.
- The duration of this class is typically 2 hours.
- Our class sizes are kept small so that you can enjoy our relaxed and friendly environment.
- Learn from our personable and experienced chefs and feel free to ask any questions you may have!
- Enjoy our brightly painted kitchens with state of the art appliances and equipment.
- We provide aprons for use while you are cooking, you'll be making delicious food, we offer drinking water and of some wine to enjoy with your meal.
- A fun, relaxed and professionally delivered learning environment. Our chef is passionate about sharing his enormous wealth of information to inspire you to prepare these dishes at home.
- Use of fresh, top quality, especially sourced ingredients. We can cater for common dietary requirements when advised in advance.
- Recipes of these incredible dishes provided to take home.
- This class is typically held various weeknight evenings from 6:30pm and occasional Saturdays at 3:00pm throughout the year for up to 10-12 guests. Or enquire on our Contact Us page to book this as a private event for your friends and family.
- Children between the ages of 10 -17 are eligible to attend provided they are booked in together with a participating Parent/Guardian over the age of 18 at a ratio of 1:1.