- 天數: 120 分鐘 (左右)
- 位置: Neutral Bay, NSW
- 产品编号: SCS013
A dessert lovers heaven!
Learn a range of delicious desserts to suit every taste and palate from the decadent Chocolate Fondant to the tart Lemon citrus curd. Each dessert is impressive yet easy to recreate at home ensuring you'll always have a variety of go-to ideas for your next dinner party.
This class is suitable for sweet tooths of every level, couples, individuals, beginners and intermediate cooks alike! Enjoy our fun and relaxed approach to cooking as our experienced and professional chefs take you through the steps to these beautiful desserts.
During this hands-on and interactive class, you will actively prepare some ion the desserts from scratch and the chef will demonstrate a couple to ensure we're able to squeeze in five amazing creations.
Not only will this class provide you with brand new dessert ideas to impress at your next dinner party, you will also learn top tips and tricks from our expert chefs for ensuring fabulous results every time!
Have you seen the Warm Chocolate Fondant fail multiple times on your favourite television cooking shows? Our Chefs will teach you our foolproof method and provide tips to making this dessert successfully every time!
Five Delicious Desserts
Fresh Peach Crumble Tart
Sticky Date Pudding with butterscotch sauce
You will make five of these gorgeous desserts, some to will savour here and some you will take home to enjoy later.
**The 5 Delicious Desserts may vary from class to class
What you'll enjoy during this delicious class
- This is a hands on and interactive baking class where you will actively prepare some desserts and enjoy as the chef demonstrates a couple in order to cover 5 fabulous desserts.
- Enjoy some of the dessert here and some to take home.
- Enjoy the Sydney Cooking School experience of small group sizes, friendly & experienced chefs and a fun & professional learning environment!
- Feel free and welcome to ask our personable and approachable chefs any questions you may have!
- Enjoy our brightly painted kitchens with state of the art appliances and equipment.
- We provide aprons for use while you are cooking, drinking water and of course recipes to take home.
- This is a 2 hour class depending on the size of the class.
- This class is typically held various weeknight evenings from 6:30pm and Saturday at 10:30am or 3:00pm or Sunday 10:30am throughout the year for up to 10-14 guests. Or enquire on our Contact Us page to book this as a private event for your friends and family.
- Children between the ages of 10 -17 are eligible to attend provided they are booked in together with a participating Parent/Guardian over the age of 18 at a ratio of 1:1.