- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: DUMSCS
Enjoy one of our most popular and yummy classes!
Discover how easy it is to make your own Chinese & Japanese dumplings at home! During this class you'll learn a range of different dumpling styles using freshly made dough and different wrappers, with delicious fillings and tasty dipping sauces.
This fun and unique class is great for couples and individuals and suitable for beginners and intermediate cooks alike!
The Chef will guide you through the art of making your own beautiful dumplings in this hands on and interactive class. You'll be able to perfect the art and throw your own Dumpling-making party for friends and family.
Learn to make your own dumpling dough which we will then fill with 3 different fillings:
Pork , Prawn & cabbage
Scallop & Prawn
Japanese Dipping Sauces, such as Ponzu Sauce and Lime & Coriander sauce
Make your own dumplings and then enjoy the dumpling feast with a cold Japanese beer!
Lots of tasty dumplings for you to eat freshly made! You will be so impressed you made these yourself - now you can go home and impress the family with your new and tasty skill!
What to expect from a class at Sydney Cooking School
- Our class sizes are kept small, providing a fun and friendly environment where you're able to see the Chef and get to know your friendly participants.
- This class will have approximately 10-12 participants.
- Work in pairs to prepare and cook your own dumplings. Plenty of food to cook and enjoy!
- Aprons, delicious food, drinking water and of course a Japanese beer provided.
- A fun, relaxed and professionally delivered learning environment. Our chef is passionate about sharing his enormous wealth of information to inspire you to prepare these dishes at home.
- Use of fresh, top quality, especially sourced ingredients.
- Recipes of these incredible dishes provided to take home.
- This 2.5 hour class is typically held various Wednesday, Friday evenings at approximately 6/6:30pm and Saturday mornings at 10:30am throughout the year for up to 12 guests. Or enquire on our Contact Us page to book this as a private event for your friends and family.