Seafood BBQ Degustation with wine (3hrs)
- Süre: 180 Dakika (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Neutral Bay, NSW
- Ürün kodu: SEABBQ
Learn the art and creativity of preparing and cooking your own fabulous seafood dishes at home or on the BBQ
During this 3 hour cooking class and dining experience, enjoy nine delectable seafood courses prepared and cooked right before your eyes by our BBQ expert Chef Paul.
This informative and interactive class is suitable for seafood-lovers, individuals and couples and anyone wishing to enjoy a exceptional-value learning and dining experience. You don't have to be an experienced cook to enjoy this class. The class size is small and intimate ensuring you won't miss out on any of the action and can ask Chef Paul any queries you may have.
As Paul shares his wealth of knowledge and demonstrates his fine-dining cooking techniques, discover the tips and tricks of fabulous barbecuing and unique yet easy to recreate recipes that you can use to impress at your next home BBQ or dinner party.
The Chef will demonstrate the art of preparing and cooking seafood from scallops, oysters, salmon, barramundi, prawns, whole fish and more.
A Sample of the Degustation MenuSome garnishes or dishes may vary from class to class depending on the seasonal ingredients available.
- Freshly shucked natural oysters with house made apple vinaigrette
- King Prawns grilled to perfection with freshly made chimichurri sauce
- Salmon Kokonda Nuoc Cham
- Whole barbecued fish with tomato, coriander salsa
- Cedar plank salmon fillet
- Half shelled scallops with coconut tamarind jam
- Barramundi Maldives Turmeric Curry
- Grilled squid and potato salad
During this class you will benefit from the following:
- Small, friendly and intimate group sizes.
- Up-close and personal with the chef preparing dishes right before your eyes. This class calls for individuals to assist with certain dishes or if you prefer just kick back and relax and enjoy the exquisite dishes.
- Enjoy our bright, semi alfresco BBQ area with state of the art appliances and equipment.
- Aprons, amazing food, drinking water and of course a glass of wine of beer provided.
- A fun, relaxed and professionally delivered learning environment. Our chef is passionate about sharing his enormous wealth of information to inspire you to prepare these dishes at home.
- Use of fresh, top quality, especially sourced ingredients.
- Recipes of these incredible dishes provided to take home.
- This 3 hour class and dining experience is typically held various Friday evenings at approximately 6/6:30pm and Saturday mornings at 10:30am throughout the year for up to 12 guests. Or enquire on our Contact Us page to book this as a private event for your friends and family.
- A minimum of 8 participants is required to run this class therefore in the unlikely event that minimum numbers are not reached, this class will need to be postponed. Guests will be contacted as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours beforehand.